Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

As your San Diego County real estate agent Andrea Manroe, I want to be your resource for all things real estate. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, I am here to guide you through the process. Subscribe to this blog to learn all of the latest news from our local market and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Monday, July 11, 2016

How Andrea Manroe Got Nicole a Great Deal

“I got a house! And we got a really good deal. She participated a lot in the mortgage side as well, like making sure things were going smoothly on that end. I was confused about some things, she would clarify for me. She was good, all over, helping us in all areas. Even simple things, like even putting dates into my calendar. So whatever things we had, she would log it in. Always looking out for houses, and then always able to meet to take a look at them. So very flexible. “