Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

As your San Diego County real estate agent Andrea Manroe, I want to be your resource for all things real estate. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, I am here to guide you through the process. Subscribe to this blog to learn all of the latest news from our local market and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Monday, August 29, 2016

How Andrea Negotiated on Behalf of Anna

“The results were very positive. It was a challenging transaction because the seller was making it a little rough for us. But it was the house that I wanted and I had communicated that to Andrea and I told her that I was willing to meet the seller’s demands up to a certain point and she used her negotiation skills to get us what we wanted. And I think all parties walking away from the deal very satisfied and very happy with the results thanks to Andrea’s professionalism and her skill at negotiating. She kept us up to date every step of the way. We were never left with lingering questions. If we had a question she would get the answer for us. She was with us, not just with the business, she was here physically with us every step of the way. I just felt like it made all the difference in the world. She was very professional, very knowledgeable, and I could tell that she really loves what she does. Her clients are priority for her.”