Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

As your San Diego County real estate agent Andrea Manroe, I want to be your resource for all things real estate. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, I am here to guide you through the process. Subscribe to this blog to learn all of the latest news from our local market and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Monday, October 31, 2016

How Andrea was Determined to Help Jose

“It was very positive, she was very knowledgeable, I’d never purchased any property. She was very knowledgeable, she gave me a lot of options, she was very helpful in finding a property that fit me. She knew what I needed before I even knew. Towards the end, right at closing I had some issues with my credit. She did all she could to basically encourage me not to quit and between her and the loan officer we were able to get the mortgage and everything taken care of. Very encouraging and she didn’t quit at all on me when I ran into that problem at the end.”