Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

As your San Diego County real estate agent Andrea Manroe, I want to be your resource for all things real estate. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, I am here to guide you through the process. Subscribe to this blog to learn all of the latest news from our local market and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


In addition to wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, I want to thank you for supporting my business.

Thinking of selling? Get a free home valuation
Thinking of buying? Search all homes for sale on the MLS 


In light of the holiday season, today’s message is one of thanks.
 

First, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Second, I want to thank you for supporting my business throughout 2016. I appreciate your referrals very much, and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
 

If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in San Diego in 2017, just visit my website and we’d be happy to get in touch with you. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!